There is another chance to attend our online Festival and Event Management Masterclass on 12 September. Over the past 10 years the Festival and Event Management Masterclass has established a reputation as one of the world’s leading seminars for people who create, support and manage festivals and events. It has been attended by thousands of festival and event professionals in 25 countries worldwide helping them develop their knowledge and skills to become more effective in planning and developing their events. Take a look at our Feedback section to see what they have to say about the Masterclass. Our online version of the Masterclass means you can attend wherever you are in the world. A number of our delegates have commented how nice it is to join people from different parts of the world on these courses. The cost of the course is £150 GBP. You are able to pay in your own currency. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this or if your currency is not being displayed.
Some features of the course:
- The course involves 6 hours of comprehensive, interactive and inspiring tuition
- It will involve small groups of no more than 10 participants to ensure you have plenty of opportunity to interact with the presenter and the other participants, sharing experiences and broadening your network
- The course consists of 4 sessions of 1¼ hours.
- Following the course you will have access to the Participant Resource area of our website, a comprehensive library of articles, documents and templates
- We are making best use of technology to get as close as we can to the experience of attending one of our popular Masterclasses in person
- You can receive a certificate of participation following the course
- A follow-up one-to-one session with the presenter after the course