Online Festival and Event Management Masterclass – 26 April 2021
April 26 @ 9:00 am - 3:15 pm BST£100
Over the past 10 years the Festival and Event Management Masterclass has established a reputation as one of the world’s leading seminars for people who create, support and manage festivals and events. It has been attended by thousands of festival and event professionals in 25 countries worldwide helping them develop their knowledge and skills to become more effective in planning and developing their events. Take a look at our Feedback section to see what they have to say about the Masterclass. Our new online version of the Masterclass means you can attend wherever you are in the world. The cost of the course is £100 GBP. You are able to pay in your own currency. At the bottom of this page in the tickets section you will see the amount converted into your own currency. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this or if your currency is not being displayed.
Some features of the course:
- The course involves 6 hours of comprehensive, interactive and inspiring tuition
- It will involve small groups of no more than 10 participants to ensure you have plenty of opportunity to interact with the presenter and the other participants, sharing experiences and broadening your network
- The course consists of 4 sessions of 1¼ hours. You can take all 4 sessions in a single day or spread them over several days if you prefer.
- Following the course you will have access to the Participant Resource area of our website, a comprehensive library of articles, documents and templates
- We are making best use of technology to get as close as we can to the experience of attending one of our popular Masterclasses in person
- You can receive a certificate of participation following the course
- A follow-up one-to-one session with Paul after the course
Please contact us if you have any queries about the Masterclass or look at our Frequently Asked Questions sheet which you can view or download here: Frequently Asked Questions
Session 1 – Understanding and Developing Great Festivals and Events
This session draws inspiration from successful festivals, events and destinations looking at what we can learn from their approach, models and creative programming. This session will also focus on events in a post-Covid world as we look to develop the knowledge and skills required to meet the new demands of audiences and stakeholders.
Session 2 – Marketing and Media
This session will focus on how to define and develop a strong brand identity for your event looking at how to take advantage of technology and online opportunities as well as more traditional forms of marketing. We also cover ways to engage the media to deliver positive coverage around your event.
Session 3 – Sponsorship and Fundraising
This session will help develop a greater awareness of revenue generating possibilities from traditional sponsorship opportunities to more digital-era possibilities. We consider how to adopt a creative approach to identifying potential sponsors, creating effective proposals and strategies to build and maintain relationships with supporters. We also consider a wide range of possibilities to source valuable resources for your events from grants, merchandise, donations and using your online presence to generate revenue.
Session 4 – Evaluation and Advocacy
This session considers how to measure your achievements through creating effective surveys and analysing feedback to make improvements. We also consider the most effective ways to use your data to maintain and strengthen your relationship with key stakeholders.
What you need to participate
- A PC/Laptop/Tablet with a webcam, microphone and reliable internet
- A place where you can participate with few distractions
How to Book.
Use the menu below to select the date you wish to participate our Online Masterclass. You can choose to attend all the modules in a single day or if you prefer you can spread them over several days. Please contact us on email@example.com if you would like to spread the course over more than one day. Below you will find options to pay by card or by bank transfer.